WEEKLY RATES FOR 2019 SEASON (inclusive of electricity).
|05 Jan. to 23 Feb. £325||07 July to 18 Aug. £550|
|23 Feb. to 06 April £385||17 Aug. to 31 Aug. £510|
|06 April to 20 April £420||31 Aug. to 28 Sept. £465|
|20 April to 27 April £435||28 Sept to 2 Nov. £435|
|27 April to 01 June £485||26 Oct. to 21 Dec. £350|
|01 June to 06 July £510||21 Dec. to 04 Jan 2020 £500|
5-day standby rates available from March to September (inclusive). Flexible off season breaks are available subject to a minimum booking of 3 nights; please contact us for details.
Special Offer: Book Torgorm Cottage between March to October and enjoy an additional week during the winter months (November to February) for only £250.00 (excludes Christmas & New Year). Additional charges apply for the provision of linen during the winter months.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LET
- Paul Barter is hereinafter referred to as “The Proprietor” and the party entering this Agreement for rental of the Proprietor’s holiday cottage is referred to as “The Tenant”.
- Entry to the premises that are the subject of the let shall not be earlier than 4.00pm on the date of commencement. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, entry can be permitted in many cases by The Proprietor at an earlier time on such date of commencement.
- The Tenant must vacate the premises before 10.00am on the date of the termination of the let.
- A reservation is regarded as binding only when (i) confirmed to The Proprietor in writing, (ii) the required deposit of £100 per week is paid and (iii) written acknowledgement is despatched by The Proprietor.
- The balance of rental price must be paid in full to The Proprietor not less than 28 days prior to the arrival of the Tenant at the premises.
- On the cancellation of the rental by the tenant, the full rental price due will become immediately payable to the proprietor. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, the proprietor undertakes to make every reasonable effort to secure a replacement tenant for the period affected by the cancellation. If the proprietor is successful in this respect and no loss is incurred due to the cancellation, the full rental will be repaid to the tenant. The tenant is strongly advised to insure against the possibility of cancellation, such insurance being available from a variety of insurers.
- The Tenant is responsible for all breakages in or on, and all loss and damage to, the premises during his/her occupancy.
- Pets may not be brought into the premises.
- The purpose of this lease is to confer on the Tenant, the right to occupy the dwelling house for a holiday and for no other purpose and the letting is accordingly under section 2 (1) (d) of the Rent (Scotland) Act 1984.